Determining how a project will be delivered is one of the keys to a successful construction job. Our pre-construction team provides our customers with project planning, risk assessment, value management, project budget and schedule. We look at the entire construction process in order to consider vital logistic items, project phasing, design management issues and a procurement strategy. Matassa Construction’s pre-construction approach allows us to identify and solve potential construction issues early, preventing these problems from arising during the construction process. The pre-construction phase is the most important stage of a project and actions taken/decisions made during this period can significantly affect the budget, schedule and quality of a project.
The following represents pre-construction services that we typically provide.
• Assist with site selection of real estate
• Prepare cost estimates, including conceptual estimating
• Conduct value engineering
• Prepare schedules
• Conduct constructibility reviews
• Assist with permitting and licensing
• Manage subcontractor bidding
• Manage design phase, project communications
• Manage risk